Bence pek kolay değil ama, yapılışı için tık tık
- MC: Red Heart Super Saver (100% acrylic, 278 yds/ 254 meters per 141 g/5 oz.), Grey Heather – about 30 yds
- CC1: Black – about 5 yds
- CC2: White – about 5 yds
- CC3: Carrot – about 5 yds
- US G/6 4.25mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Small amount Fiberfill or other stuffing
- 2 black 11mm (7/16”) shank buttons
- Sewing needle and black thread (to attach buttons)
- Stitch marker, to keep track of rounds
Wings (make 2)
Wing feathers (make 2)
Feet (make 2)
- Using yarn left at Head, sew Head section to Body (with Round 1 of the Body being the tail section, and Round 14 facing the head).
- Using yarn attached to Wing, Sew Wing Feathers to Wings; attach Wings to Body.
- Using yarn attached to Tail, sew Tail to Body.
- Using attached yarn, fold Feet in half, sew closed along edges.
- Sew Feet to Body.
- Lightly stuff Beak; sew closed along edges using matching yarn (leaving end open).
- Sew Beak to Head using attached yarn.
- Using needle and thread, sew buttons to Beak as eyes. (Note: attaching these buttons for eyes renders this stuffed animal unsuitable for children under age 3. If you wish to make it child-safe, painted, embroidered, or safety eyes may be substituted.)